Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: Highs and Lows

Oh, 2010. You brought some really good times, and some really bad times. You introduced changes, and allowed for constants. In the end, you were just another year of rolling with the punches and going with the flow - another year of being thankful for each day, no matter what it brings.

Here's my year, in short:

Favorite Thing
going to the Emmys

Worst Thing
losing my dad

Most Miraculous Thing
the arrival of my new little niece

Most Positive Thing

after 10 years of looking, finally found a fitness studio that I love

Most Consistent Thing
my little kitty always purring at my side

Most Surprising Thing

the surprise birthday party for me at Rustic

Most Glorious Thing
taking over the stage at The Donkey Show

Most Disappointing Thing
missing Tasha's memorial tribute at the AMFAR Gala


Most Courageous Decision
gave up my management job and moved back into doing what I love

Most Played CD
Cabaret (1998 Broadway Revival)

Most Watched DVD
Sense & Sensibility (1996)

Most Frequented Restaurant
Gaslight

Most Frequented Bar
Grill 23

Most Consumed Cocktail
Champagne & St. Germain

Most Used Phrase
"It's DELICIOUS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment